- Initial session - $140
- Follow-up sessions - $125 - $135
- Initial session - $150
- Follow-up sessions - $135 - $145
- All sessions - $145
- All sessions - $60
Couples or Family Therapy
- Masters-level - $135
- Doctorate-level - $145
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is your responsibility before your first visit to check your insurance coverage for our mental health services, including any deductible, copay or coinsurance. We may collect full payment for services at the time of visits until we have confirmation of your insurance coverage. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is there any copay or coinsurance on my policy?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
We kindly request payment at the time of service. Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you are required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.